Advantages for OEMs and operators
- A development and system partner provides improved technical solutions to reduce interface costs
- Optimally matched components
- Thanks to the LEONI value chain, a customized solution and the most rapid availability is possible, even at component level
- Product qualification and validation through service life testing
- Simple, safe and fast installation, reduced process costs
In general, inter-car jumper systems are designed to be a breakout cable between the end walls of the carriage bodies or as a roof or under floor jumper system. Years of experience means that LEONI is able to solve the most complex tasks, whether in terms of the cable construction – consisting of power, data bus, fiber optic or coaxial cable – or in relation to the mechanical design of the cable fixings and guides.
In order to meet the high requirements for flexibility, functionality and durability, we use top-quality materials and specially developed connection systems with suitable connectors and wiring components. We also have a wide range of testing capabilities for development, functionality, reliability and service life testing.